It's time to start thinking about the Game On! Diet.
Please explore this blog before January 1st, which is the date we will officially start the game.
There are a few things we need to do BEFORE January 1st:
- Pick teams. Teams can be 2 to 5 people. Team Members points are averaged each week, so the actions of every member counts. As soon as you have your team chosen, please email me the names of your teammates.
- Pay our fee. $50 per person. You can pay by cash, cheque or email.
- Decide how to give out the prize money. Please vote using the poll on the sidebar of this page. Please vote only one time.
- Read the Rules. See the link above.
- Familiarize yourself with the FLABB and FYT foods lists. See the link above.
- Decide about diet pop. The official Game On! Diet book says no diet pop at all. Many versions of the game I have read online do permit the diet pop only. What should we do? Decision will be made by a vote. Please vote one time only.
- When you read the rules and foods lists, no doubt you will find some things that will make the game challenging for you. Don't quit! Everyone will have different challenges during the game - that's what is going to make it a fun and competitive game.
- Download and familiarize yourself with the score sheet. See the link above.
- Decide if you will have a weight loss goal or not. If you don't need to lose weight, you need to set a separate fitness goal. See the rules for more information.
- Email me and let me know if you have a weight loss or fitness goal.
- Decide which your transformation habits will be. Which habit will you break? Which habit will you begin? Read this link for suggestions and ideas on HABITS. Email me this information.